Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Join global leaders in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers Corporation, we’re changing how the world uses technology. We develop innovative specialty materials and components that enable technology in a wide array of high-growth markets. Our customers demand high performance and reliability, so we are always looking for people who enjoy a challenge, make things happen and get results. Integrity is at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust between our colleagues and our business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally, making a rewarding environment. To grow with a global, results-oriented company, explore our latest job listings.
• FPC or CPP certification preferred
• Have experience with payroll system integration and onboarding services
• Ability to comfortably interact with all levels of the organization
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent Excel skills
• Ability to interact within a team environment
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and work environments
• Travel up to 5% of the time to other Rogers’s locations may be required
• Due to ITAR Regulations, Rogers can only hire those who have their U.S. Citizenship or have Permanent Resident
2. Ensure accurate and timely data entry and output for all payroll services and products.
3. Professionally interact with outside payroll service vendors to ensure accurate and timely exchange of services.
4. Responsible for maintaining professional relationships with all taxing authorities and jurisdictions.
5. Responsible for analyzing, assessing and onboarding payroll processes, procedures and systems for system integration and scalable growth of services.
6. Work closely with internal and external auditors to assess and improve existing audit procedures and SOX compliance.
7. Responsible for auditing and reporting month end/quarter end accounting for Financial Services.